Trip Report

After we landed at Terminal 4

At home......

Mum said I should have phoned her when I got to Heathrow or on my way home on train to let her know I'd come home safely and she wouldn't have gone shopping ...... She knew I was coming home today but she didn't know where I was or when I was coming home.....The house was running out of a few things so mum quickly went shopping to get them......

Looking back mum was right and I should have phoned her.....I had my mobile phone on me, that was charged up and had credit on it so I could have made a quick call at 8-9am or on the train home from Liverpool street station to let mum know what was going on......But at the time I was very tired and didn't think......Thats life.......

I went to my computer and quickly checked my e-mail, I found the following e-mails


----- Original Message -----

From: Katherine Smith

To: Jetinder Sira

Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:51 PM

Subject: RE: Concorde SST website

Hi Jetinder,


I was just wondering where will you be watching Concorde on Friday? Will you be in the Grandstand at all? We are still looking to speak to someone but the logistics of getting in and out of the site could be quite difficult so we may need to look for someone inside.


Katherine Smith

BBC News

I quickly sent Katherine the following e-mail


          -----Original Message-----
From: Jetinder Sira
Sent: 23 October 2003 14:51
To: Katherine Smith
Subject: Re: Concorde SST website

Hi Katherine


I have got a invitation for the grandstand at Heathrow.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact to me, I
will be happy to answer your questions.


I look forward to hearing from you.


Kind Regards

I also got the following e-mail from Tina


All the above e-mails really cheered me up but I looked at my watch and realised I didn’t have time to reply ......... Time of lack of it was the biggest single factor, I didn’t have time to hardly do anything as I had to be back at Heathrow a.s.a.p. to meet Sparky, so I left my reply until later, Romford to Heathrow was a 2 hr journey and today  that took up all my spare today.........

Today at 6.40am I’d flown home from New York, had a 2 BBC interviews, then raced home to Romford, got changed and had be back at Heathrow before 5pm...... It was hectic but it so so so exciting and enjoyable........ I enjoyed being so busy and not having time, I really enjoyed it.